Sunday, November 17, 2019

locked out

When I wanted to make a new post awhile back, I discovered that I had been locked out of this account and ever since then I have not been able to access this account to post anything.  Finally, today, I hit upon the right combination of things and was able to get in.

I enjoyed a trip to Karuizawa a few weeks ago for a 2 day retreat with my TEAM Japan sisters.  It was beautiful weather and the leaves were changing colors.  We were a smaller group this year because a number were on Home Assignment or couldn't attend for some reason.  But, as we met together, it was a very cosy time as we listened, relaxed, shared and prayed together.

Here is a beautiful painting (painted for my retiring friend, Flossie, on the right by the woman on the left) that shows one of the loveliest spots in Karuizawa.  It's definitely a place for renewal of heart and spirit!

Pray for the women below who are all missionaries in Japan (and the speaker, a missionary in the Philippines)
women who attended the 2019 retreat

No comments: